Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hecontrol Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 10:20 AM
    University of Aberdeen Int. ( online )
    I'm about to get my B.S. degree in management with University of Aberdeen int. in about three months. One thing I did not know is that I have to get my degree Apostille in order for me to use it. Does anyone know anything about that? Please help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2007, 10:24 AM
    According to a Web site that does this sort of thing:

"Do you need to use your degree overseas? Are you looking for work overseas or have you been offered a position with an overseas company? This may raise the question 'how can I get my qualification recognised by overseas authorities?' If you have a UK degree certificate, college diploma, or another type of educational certificate then we can help.

Using our service an apostille certificate can be attached to a copy of your degree certificate. This will legalise the document so that it will be recognised overseas by members of the hague convention and many other countries. If required your transcript can also be included in the set of documents. Apostille.biz can provide this service at no extra cost.

In addition to degree certificates we can assist with the legalisation of most types of educational certificates, diplomas and awards. For further details on our services please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Please note that educational certificates should be from a recognised and accredited University, College or fully accredited Distance Learning Institute. If you have purchased your degree online then it is not possible to get a UK apostille certificate."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online university [ 3 Answers ]

Is Belford University accredited? If I get an online diploma BA or higher, will it be accepted at other universities and employment agencies?

Online university Accreditation [ 3 Answers ]

Aswood university offers degree based on life experience? Are they accredited ? Are those degrees real? Thank you

Belofrd University Online [ 2 Answers ]

Hi every body... What is wrong in getting life experience degree from Belford University, Humble TX online. What are the bad things about this university? Are the certificate they offer not dependent in USA to get a job?

Legtimate online university accreditation [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know if the agency giving Belford University their accreditation are real companies and legitimate?:confused:

A good online university [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good online university that is ?

View more questions Search