Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claire1407 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Any spiritual guidance
    :confused: I'm confused and not sure what to do about a couple things in my life and wondered if there is any guidance anyone can give.

My husband wants to move and in someways so do I but I'm worried about my mothers reaction and also how I would cope without her.

I'm also thinking lots about babies and if I should have any more - heart arguing with head a lot!

The last thing I think about a lot is my mothers health.

Is there anyone out there that can adivse me in any way?

Thanks

Claire
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 02:58 AM
    Can you give us anymore specifics about your situation, please? Thank you!
    claire1407 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 05:17 AM
    I live just a couple of doors away from my mum at the moment and I know if I told her I wanted to move she would use a lot of emotional blackmail to make me stay - currently she helps out a lot with my children. Most of my families activities are located in a City about half an hour from where we live at the moment and we would like to move to the outskirts of this city but my mum wouldn't drive there and so for her to see the kids and for us to see her it would be down to me to drive to see her and then if I didn't go every weekend I would be in the bad books again. Also I don't know how I would manage the logistics of three children without her helping picking them up from school etc.

My mum divorced when I was just 6 and was very short of money from there on in and so didn't ever go out to meet anyone new and has consequently ended up living her life through her children and now through my children - they are her life and although I have suggested clubs etc she's just not interested. I am worried about how she will cope, if she doesn't see us on a daily basis she may go for a few days without seeing anyone at all. She is a highly strung person and I am afraid that because she stresses so much about the small things if my family move away she will stress big time and I am worried about the effect on her health - I keep having thoughts that my mum is going to end up in hospital or even die sometime soon and I am worried.

What specifics did you need to know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spiritual principles [ 9 Answers ]

Could someone please outline for me what a spiritual principle is, and how to practise it?

What's Your Spiritual Type? [ 25 Answers ]

Quiz: What's Your Spiritual Type? - Beliefnet.com Try it and see what your beliefs most matches with... Obviously mine says- "80 - 89 Confident Believer – You have little doubt you've found the right path" :) Beliefnet: Belief-O-Matic, Religion Beliefs, What Religion Am I Quiz --...

Spiritual Dreams [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyone here that can interpret spiritual dreams ?

What is a spiritual death? [ 8 Answers ]

If I feel drained spiritually, when I hear the words of the Bible, or visit their chamber, of make believe. Does this feeling indicate spiritual death?

Spiritual Help Needed [ 3 Answers ]

I am seriously considering to start going and possibly joining a catholic church. I have many reasons for tis but do not want to go into them as of yet. Does anyone know if there is a FREE online study coures for beginning want to be catholics?

View more questions Search