Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mortk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Toilet Bowl Water Level
    How do I increase the water level in the toilet bowl?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Need more info. it depends on what kind of water filler you have ionside the toilet tank, describe what it looks like??
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Check the "water line" marking in the tank. If it's on the mark make sure the small hose goes in the tube in the tank. Sometimes it gets knocked off.

Otherwise where the float stops has to be changed. That depends on the mechanism.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet bowl water level [ 2 Answers ]

The residual water level in my downstairs toilet bowl often goes down very low. Why?

Toilet Bowl Water Level [ 3 Answers ]

When I flush my toilet, the bowl empties as usual and fills as usual, but the water level in the bowl begins to slowly drain and maintains a lower lever than normal. I don't know what is causing this or how to correct the situation. This has been going on for approximately a week. I have checked...

Want the water level in the Toilet Bowl [ 2 Answers ]

My crazy grandfather is hell bent on lowering the level of the water in the toilet bowl. Why... I don't have the faintest clue, but when he has something in his head he will not rest until he gets an answer and that is why I have to find out if this is actually possible? I know about the...

Toilet bowl water level [ 2 Answers ]

I have two bathrooms back to back in my new store. When I flush one toilet it sucks water from the toilet bowl of the other. How can this problem be corrected? John

Toilet Bowl Water Level [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to increase the water level in the toilet bowl?

View more questions Search