Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carliesgirl87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 03:22 PM
    It's Called D.A.R.Y.L. I'm pretty sure. Good movie, and if it's not I would recommend it. ;)
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 30, 2013, 01:18 PM
    I'll toss in another suggestion since the cover art shows the boy in a barrel, which he arrived in when delivered to the wrong place.

Konrad (1985 TV movie)
    IMDb review:
    Meet Konrad (Huckleberry Fox), a loveable little boy. He's a genetically-engineered "Instant Child", mass-produced in a factory, brainwashed by oppressive "trainers" to become docile, loyal, and respectful to elders, then vacuum-sealed in a pop-top can for ease of storage and delivery. S,o what happens when eccentric rug-maker Berti Bartelotti (Polly Holiday) gets him by mistake?. Won over by his ingrained cuteness, she keeps little Konrad as her very own, while she and her boyfriend, known only as Mr. Thomas (Ned Beatty), haggle over the right to dote upon him like he was some sort of toy they were sharing. Meanwhile, factory owner Dr. Monford (Max Wright of ALF fame), is upset that Konrad got accidentally placed in an unfit environment and sends his elite cadre of bumbling security guards to "recall" and "recycle" their perfect child.. . Our heroes track down the kidnapped Konrad to the "factory", a dystopian monochromatic school.

Konrad (TV Movie 1985) - IMDb

I don't have a clear memory of this one, so I can't swear that they take him away in the barrel he arrived in. // They have a couple of parts on YouTube; I couldn't find the other five segments that are supposed to be there:
    Konrad 1985 1 7 YouTube - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

Title of an 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember very much about this movie, except that the story centers on a girl who has to go on some kind of quest or journey, I think. To help her, she's given a magic pair of shoes that can climb/walk on anything as long as they don't get wet, and a magic pair of scissors that can cut...

Title to late 70's early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is the main character's name was Sherman, a young teenage boy. I just remember a Halloween scene and a kid sticks his hand in the bag and gets his fingers snapped with a mouse trap. Any ideas?

View more questions Search