Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncbcyw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Becoming Bonded
    How do I found out the amount that I can be bonded for?
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Oct 6, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Bonded for what? I could write you a $10,000.00 contractors bond for the City of Mobile if you were wanting to do contracting in Mobile, AL or if you wanted to be a Notary in AL I oculd also write you a $10,000.00 notary bond. There are many different types of bonds but they fall into two main types 1) surety and 2) fidelity ----------- surety bonds first have to be required by either a govt entity or the owner of a construction job site and in those cases, they both will tell you how much bond you have to post - you can't simply want to be bonded, it has to be required by law depending on what you want a license/permit to do and/or by the contract that youv'e signed to do construction work. In the case of fidelity bonds, those are bought by companies that want to make sure there is money to pay for acts of dishonest employees. So tell us more about what you need, who is requiring the bond. etc.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Maybe it's a "bail" bond

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Bonded [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get bonded to start my own business

Getting bonded [ 8 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon be bonded in the state of Arizona

How do I get bonded? [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get bonded? Where do you go through to do this? Thanks. :confused:

Being bonded [ 2 Answers ]

I worked at a credit union 3 years ago and the agency that bonded me for them said I was not able to be bonded by them anymore after bouncing some checks. That credit union closed and I left. Now I am applying for a job at a bank, will I be able to be bonded again? This is in New York state.

Do I need to be Bonded? [ 3 Answers ]

I’m starting a Dog Walking Service in my neighborhood. I currently walk 5 dogs daily 2 times a day for a few people on my block for free. I have been doing this for about 6 months. Do I need to get bonded in order to expand my service to my entire development and charge money? I do have keys to my...

View more questions Search