Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalsoehl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Freelance Typist
    I am looking for extra money from home by doing home typing/data entry or stuffing envelopes, etc. I can type over 70wpm w/98% accuracy. Please advise of any sites or offers where there is no out of pocket up front expense.
    kpcwriting Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 12:02 PM

Although you can find legitimate typing jobs, I would honestly stay away from stuffing envelope gigs where you have to pay money for some list or something like that. If you really want to avoid scams, visit online marketplaces like Elance.com. To date, I have completed over 800+ projects to date and absolutely love it. I see projects posted for Administrative Assistants there all the time. Check it out.

Kristi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Legitimate,no-fee,at home typist positions [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any work-at-home internet companies that provide a typing position or data entry position, without having to pay a sign-on fee or training materials fee? If so Please give me the site address.

Is it true ? Earning 1k or more by home base typist job ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I have received some emails saying that "Easy typist job with more than $1k payment per month ? If yes, then I am intrested to do that. I am good in computer with knowledge of vb6 and vb.net programming language. THINk pOSITIVe

Freelance Jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any freelance typing jobs to be done from the comfort of my home?

View more questions Search