Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krackr82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Trying to figure out this movie for a friend
    I am looking for a movie about a little boy who is dreaming that he is a mouse and there is a rooster who has lost his crow. So the rooster, the mouse and a bunch of others are trying to find it but at the end there is a flood and the mouse is dying and all the others are telling him to crow so the mouse can live. He crows and the mouse turns back into the boy and wakes up and the rooster is crowing outside. Is this Rock-a-Doodle?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 1, 2007, 03:48 PM
    It is Rock-A-Doodle (1991)
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Oct 1, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Except the boy turns into a cat, not a mouse!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me figure out this movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people. scenes I remember: There is a girl following a...

This military action movie I can't figure what the name is [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about an ex-marine guy who is living in tahiti when he finds out that his old friend he was in the service with, is still alive in a POW camp. He is left at this camp along time ago and he was not allowed to go back and save him. I really need to know this movie its been bothering...

Trying to figure out the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a little girl in the 70"s I remember watching a movie and I would love to see this movie again. I can not remember the name of the movie but I think that at the end a little girl was walking down the steps on the outside of a house carrying a doll in here arms. For some reason when I...

Trying to figure out a movie from the 90's! [ 2 Answers ]

It was around the 90's and I was at home and started to watch this movie on TV. I asked my dad about it and he says he remembers the movie but can't think of the name.. Its about a blonde girl with a red nightgown or white I cannot remember and she is in an apartment and she is alone I think....

Please help me figure out the title of this movie! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this is obscure. I think this movie was made in the 80's, it was kind of a kid's movie that my teachers used to show when I was in elementary school. It's about a woman who loses her ring in a doughnut factory or something like that. Then everyone has to eat all the doughnuts to find the...

View more questions Search