Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Oct 1, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Microsoft word 2003
    Hello
    I'm really awful with computers, but lately our Microsoft word hasn't been working. Whenever I want to view something from work, a thing pops up and asks for a product key, and after so many years of using word, I do not have a clue where it is! I really need to use word tonight to access a document I need to work on for work, and if I don't, I'm doomed! What do I do??
    Da_rainman Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegal
    Hello
    I'm really awful with computers, but lately our microsoft word hasn't been working. Whenever I want to view something from work, a thing pops up and asks for a product key, and after so many years of using word, I do not have a clue where it is! I really need to use word tonight to access a document i need to work on for work, and if i don't, i'm doomed!! What do i do???
    Upgrade
    katringette22 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 02:56 PM
    If you bought the product the will be a number on the box aand all you do is type that in... if you need more help get back to me
    afroman Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegal
    Hello
    I'm really awful with computers, but lately our microsoft word hasn't been working. Whenever I want to view something from work, a thing pops up and asks for a product key, and after so many years of using word, I do not have a clue where it is! I really need to use word tonight to access a document i need to work on for work, and if i don't, i'm doomed!! What do i do???
    If you have the Cd-case that had the Microsoft cd in it, it should have the product key on the back. Either in the middle back or bottom back.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Oct 1, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Thanks you guys but I would have done that if I had the cd case haha! I don't have a clue where it is I probably threw it away sometime ago as I clean a lot, but who knows. All I know is I need to download a new version (if that's even possible), or anything. I'll even download it illegally at this point, I just really really need it tonight!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Here is the website for Microsoft Office Downloads : 2007 Microsoft Office System: It's a new day. It's a new office.

Don't download it illegaly. You can download a trial version, perfectly legally. If you like it, then buy it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Missing File with Word 2003 (all Office 2003 programs) [ 3 Answers ]

I recently started having problems opening any of my Office 2003 Professional programs. The files seem to open, but an error pops up saying that I'm missing a file named PS561401.cab, and can not open without reinstalling the program. I don't have the installation disks for Office, as this...

Microsoft Office Word 2003 [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! I have a fax cover sheet template (that I created) that I need to be able to type in information without the words moving. I tried locking it but that won't allow me to type in any information. I'm so baffled... Ditzee:confused:

Lotus word to Microsoft word [ 2 Answers ]

My articles are saved in lotus word format. Can I opened it under Microsoft word or " open office" software? If yes, how do I go about it?

Help In Microsoft Word [ 2 Answers ]

I have two questions. 1. How do you save a backup copy of a document? 2. How do you recover the text from a damaged document?

Microsoft Word [ 9 Answers ]

How can I develop a Word form with lines so that when I type on those lines they don't disappear other than using control U because that doesn't work. Example: Name: ________________________ Address: ________________________ Now I want to go back and type on the lines. I have...

View more questions Search