Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Oct 1, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Went to a job interview
    Hi all.
    Went to a job interview at a video store, need a night job.
    Any way they said the pay is competitive with other vidoe stores.
    What does this mean? I don't know how much other video stores pay their employers.
    Also they said the final hiring process was a test, what kind of test would it be?
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 01:51 PM
    A competitive salary is one that is equal to or better than other equivalent jobs. So if one video store pays £6 an hour this one will as well or £6.20.

Sorry don't know about the test.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 01:53 PM
    I would call around to other video stores and ask them what the starting pay is. That way you will know if they are truly competitive.

Why don't you ask them what kind of test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job Interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I applied for a position in a company to work abroad. My application interested them and they send me a questionnaire with one question which is: " In what kind of environment are you most comfortable?" Frankly I have no idea of what theyare thinking when they ask a question like that. ...

Job interview [ 6 Answers ]

I'm going on a job interview next week and it's really important. I already started preparing it and I came across this possible question:" what are your strengths and weaknesses". Could somebody give me some ideas of good answers?

Job interview [ 1 Answers ]

What are considered as essential qualities of an employer and employee?

Job Interview [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently retired from the Navy after 30 years. Monday I have a job interview with a defense contractor that specializes in program development that various companies use. I have a friend that works for the company and he told me that one of their standard questions is to give them 2-3...

Job Interview [ 1 Answers ]

I have a job interview coming up and I was wondering what kind of outfit should I wear? Should I wear a skirt or blue jeans or what? Thanks

View more questions Search