Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Use Quickbooks database on the net?
    A group I do a website for uses Quickbooks as their volunteer database. Will there be a way to get that up on the net so authorized users can access it and even edit it?

I do have mySQL databases available with my hosting account.

I've surfed on it and am only seeing a variety of software applications designed to access QB data on a website.

Thanks,

Rick.
    QuickBooks Trainer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 01:11 AM
    You could set it up using QuickBooks online. But that will cost you.

Perhaps you should consider using a non-financial software like Access to manage that information. QuickBooks is an accounting and bookkeeping software.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Consolidated Net Income Net Adjustment [ 3 Answers ]

I sure could use some help here. Dunn Corporation owns 100% of Grey Corporation’s common stock. On January 2, 2001, Dunn sold to Grey, for $40,000, machinery with a carrying amount of $30,000. Grey is depreciating the acquired machinery over a five-year life by the straight-line method. The net...

Net sales, cost of goods, net profit [ 2 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

Net Income/ Net Loss [ 2 Answers ]

How does an employer calculate his or her payroll tax deduction for net income or net loss?

Quickbooks Question [ 1 Answers ]

The company I work for has uncleared checks dating back to 1999. We want to get rid of these to have a true balance. How do I get rid of these without throwing off all of the other year balances? Is there a way to do it in 2004. I know you could do a journal entry but that wouldn't unclear the...

View more questions Search