Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katieprice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Katie price tattoo
    Can anyone tell me were to find a picture of katie price's tattoo on her ankle please
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Here you go!

Name:  jordan_katie.jpg
Views: 224216
Size:  9.2 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I get a tattoo? [ 8 Answers ]

I know I'm to young to be asking this but... when I get older and my dog dies I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my dog on my back but it won't be huge or anything! Im just asking your oppion should I do it when I'm older? I love my dog so much and I think that would be a cool way of showing...

Bow tattoo [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! :) I need a picture with a bow tattoo, I seen one on nicole richie's neck and I loved it. But I don't want the exact copy of it so maybe someone has something like that!? Here is the picture of nicole's tattoo http://b.foto.radikal.ru/0605/0017fa11654b.jpg

Tattoo question [ 9 Answers ]

for the people that have tattoos. Do you love it? Do you plan to keep it? Do you regret getting it? And has anyone had laser removal? How were the effects. Is there scarring? do you think people treat you differently once they see your tattoo... sorry about the hiroshima of questions. I...

Tattoo ink [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can you please tell me if I am better off using the white tattoo ink before I use the black so it comes out white and not a grayish colour thanks

View more questions Search