Ask
    michaelgirl07 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Someone tell me about laws
    What laws is she breaking?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 1, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Ummm maybe you need to try the psychics forum! Who is she and what has she done?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New laws? [ 5 Answers ]

I was looking for a website for bankruptcy laws... I currently live in TN my husband and I have no credit card debt. We both had our ID stolen when we went to Korea and Iraq (we are currently trying to prove who did it) and needless to say both our credit histories are destroyed. We have tried to...

Rental Laws [ 4 Answers ]

My landlord is trying to evict me for having a pet. My last lease, which stated no pets, expired in 2003. Can she still evict me when I have no lease current lease stating you cannot have pets.

Absentee laws? [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter is in first grade. Where I live a child can miss 10 days of school whether having a doctors excuse. Everything after 10 days has to be a doctors excuse. This year she has missed 11 days of school and all were excused by a doctors note. However, last night she ate something...

Salary Laws [ 4 Answers ]

If a person is salary, they only work 1 or two days is it the law that we have to pay them a full 40 hours?

Ex in laws [ 2 Answers ]

I have been divorced for 3 years. I have 4 children. Here's the dealio. My ex has only seen our children once in the past 3 years. Due to his drug addiction, he separated himself from the children and his family (parents siblings, etc.). His parents during this time have spoke to him on occasion....

View more questions Search