Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Here's something to play with
    For kids of all ages!

Animal Splicer 1.0

Drag and drop one critter onto each pad, pull the splicer handle and get a new critter!
    Release the new critter and make some more! The fun goes on.
    Make sure your speakers are turned up!
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Tee hee! I like the tortee best
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 06:30 AM
    I like the Snunny!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot get a cd to play [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. Well every time I pop in a music cd or any kind of cd into my computer, it won't show up and play. I can't find the location of the drive or disk where it's supposed to be located. I open the windows media player, pop in the cd but nothing happens. So I try to open it manually by looking...

Can Not Play Music On My Pc [ 1 Answers ]

I Need To Find The SounD ON My Pc It Simply Has No Sound . Please Can Someone Help. :(

How do you play hard to get? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I was wondering... how do you act hard to get? I hate the way I act around this one guy that I'm dating right now. I feel like I have all the time in the world to answer his calls right away and that I show that I'm too available or eager to talk to him. I know for a fact that I do not want...

Do I play his game? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so my ex used me and I have lost alomost all my feelings for him but I would like to get back at him... and apparently I have the chance... I have just started talking to my ex's best mate (well he started texting me now we talk on msn nightly) and he tells me stuff about my ex... like...

I want to play [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 24 years old, and my dream has always been to play basketball. I am not sure I am good enough to play in the wnba, and I am not eligible for college basketball because I already have a bachelor degree, and now I am preparing a master degree. I really want to know if there is a way I could...

View more questions Search