Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariamarko27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Lupus - transformation
    If I'm not mistaken, there are three different types of lupus. Skin, joint and organs...
    I have the skin and the joint lupus. Can it change into the one that affects your organs?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mariamarko27
    If im not mistaken, there are three different types of lupus. skin, joint and organs...
    I have the skin and the joint lupus. Can it change into the one that affects your organs?

You are a little bit mistaken - there are 3 kinds:
    Discoid is confined to the skin;
    System Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) can affect any organ - joints (arthritis like symptoms), kidneys, lungs, heart;
    Drug induced - lupus-like symptoms, rarely affects kidneys or nervous system, can disappear when drugs is stopped (or become less severe).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Energy transformation. [ 4 Answers ]

What Happens When Energy Is Changed From One Form To Another?

Lupus, blemishes [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get rid of the blemishes?

Are there any other treatments for lupus? [ 1 Answers ]

I have Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I take Methotrexate pills and Enbrel injections. I also take Darvocet for pain but not always because I take an exercise class and the exercise on a regular basis helps a lot. Sometimes I have bad episodes of pain and stiffness and have to go to the doctor's...

Math transformation [ 1 Answers ]

which transformation must be perfomed on the graph of y=2^x in order to produce the graph of y=2^x+1-(4)?

View more questions Search