Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nalogg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 10:45 PM
    70s-80s animated movie featuring fairies and other creatures.
    Hey guys, this is driving me crazy...
    I used to have this movie on a "compilation tape" my cousin made for me when I was young.

It was an animated movie about this boy who is on a hunting trip and stumbles upon a 'fairy ring' (this ring of mushrooms with fairies) and he gets taken into a fairy land..
    My memory of it is fuzzy, but I know there's:
    -a swamp
    -redcaps marching in a castle(goblin-type guys with hats stained red with blood, with iron boots on)
    -a dragon? (maybe.. it's fuzzy)
    -a castle that falls apart

I know it ends with the boy "waking up" and someone (possibly a fairy) has killed a deer for him and slung it over his horse. Then some man (the guy's dad?) comes by and is like, "Cool, you hunted a deer!" and they live happily ever after.

What the heck is this movie?
    aisha1989 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 08:21 AM

Its called fearies!! 0i finally found it.. Drove me nuts for a long long long time too... 0you can watch the whole thing on YouTube... 0
    aisha1989 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 08:22 AM

Called fearies
    claudiakay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 05:25 PM
    Thank you thank you thank you. Do you know where to get a copy of this movie?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie from the late 70s or early 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I saw this movie on cable TV when I was little. Here are the details the I can remember. The movie focused on a brother and sister duo. They take a journey with a bunch of companions. Fire and water were two of their companions, they were personified as ballet dancers. On the journey,...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

70s - 80s kids movie. Need a title! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie we saw in the theatres, when I was a little kid. All I can remember is: there were three little kids... a boy and a girl, and another boy from the 'magical' land they were in... The first boy had like a magic sword and a cape that would make him invisible, and the boy...

Strange Animated Film possibly from late 70s-80s [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been trying to remember the name of this animated movie I used to watch when I was a kid. It was very strange. It was about a group of animals who lived in the woods in a small village and a fat man who Im guessing was a evil tyrannical king lived in a dark pointy sharp castle. He would send...

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

View more questions Search