Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ianedward1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Do I Let Her Go, Or Go After Her
    [F]
    I can't decide on what I need or want to do. I am only 17 which I know is still young but I am about to graduate meaning that this could be important to what I decide on in the future. There is a girl that I like that I go to school with. I have asked her once before if she would ever date me, but she said that her friend liked me (this is actually true) and she couldn't date me for that reason but said things could change. This girl that I like happens to like one of my friends and as far as I know he doesn't like her. I want to date this girl and get to be closer to her because I love her personality and I just feel at ease around her. We talk a lot (I have gone about 1000 txt messages over my plan in 3 weeks just on her) and I always have fun with her. She is very self conscious and doesn't have much self esteem. I always try to build her up whenever she is down and support her when I can. Right now she is wanting to ask my friend out and even though I like her, I am trying to give her the confidence to do it. I don't want her to be hurt when he says no though. This is so confusing for me. I don't know what I can do to get her to like me instead, and I want her to so bad. She is saying she is to scarred to ask him. I don't know what to do, please give me some advice.
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 30, 2007, 08:16 PM
    Being the good friend that you are right now is what you need to be doing. We all want things in life, and sometimes we get them, and sometimes not. Continue to be there for her and I think things will work out for the best. She'll get to know the real you and I think before long she'll want you as much as you want her. Keep your head up man.
    2tonearmy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 01:11 AM
    Be a good friend to her. Support her in her wanting to ask your friend. It pays to show her, thateven though you like her, you are willing to put her before yourself. You never know, if your friend says, no, and you continue to be the best friend you can be, she may just realize what a great guy you are.

Also, I happen to be 17 as well, and this is also theyear I graduate, but I think I am staying another year afterwards anyway, I had somewhat of the same predicament, about high school relationships affecting my future. You see, my girlfriend was going to leave after she garduated, which left me with the question, so what about us?

Well I have come to the conclusion, that unless you want the same things no high school relationship will really ever work out afterwards, don't jeopardize your future for the sake of a female, becaues think about how terrible you will feel if you've done so much and changed so much to be with her, and it ends. You will regret it immensly.
    But anyway goodluck bud.I understand, its quite the sticky situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search