Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dumag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Business plan how to for a trucking business
    I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 09:45 PM
    http://www.sba.gov/ is a great place to start! You can find business plans there and tailor one to fit your needs. There's also SCORE "Counselors to America's Small Business" to try also.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Now that we have private messaged each other, I do want you to know that there are samples of business plans available on the Internet. Please click on the following search.

trucking business plan - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business plan [ 1 Answers ]

As a supervisor, you may be called upon to develop a plan without being given specific guidelines. What information a supervisor would need in order to create a plan for upper management and then to outline how you would prepare the plan.

Trucking business costs [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the total cost per mile it takes to operate a tractor trailer, that would include all applicable insurances, driver wages, truck payment, taxes, fuel taxes, fuel,etc, this is based on paying $100000.00 for the power unit and $38000.00 for the trailer. This is of course a...

Starting a trucking business [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California and want to start a trucking business delivering appliances and furniture. However I don't know where to begin. A friend of mine who works for bestbuy had offer to help, but once she saw that I was truly interested she backed out of the offer. I really need help! Please if...

Trucking Business [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to buy a semi truck and start my own business, but I don't know what I need to do to get started. Can you help?

View more questions Search