Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bucknjude Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Titanic Movie
    If any of you have ever watched the movie "Titanic" and have heard Kate Winslet say the name Jack in almost every other sentence, has anyone ever counted the number of times Jack is said in the movie?
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Sep 30, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Nope... but I think it would be a great drinking game... everytime she says Jack, all the guys drink. Every time he says Rose, all the women drink. Start after the ship hits the iceberg.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Oct 1, 2007, 06:57 AM
    I can help you out with this one since I actually sat down and tallied up all the times Kate said "Jack"... I got bored and decided to see if I could pull it off! :) I don't remember the EXACT number since I don't remember where I put the paper with the total on it, but it was between 70 to 90 times she said it! I'll have to watch it again and count up for sure but I believe that it's somewhere between those numbers. I'll keep you posted about the exact total after I go rewatch the thing! ;) Hope this helped a little!

Oct 1, 2007, 09:42 AM
    All right... after spending almost 3 hours watching the movie over again, I have an EXACT number of how many times Rose says Jack's name... it's 80 total. If you count the fact that the Older Rose says it twice, then the total is 82. I also counted how many times Jack says Rose's name, and THAT number is 52! So I was right before when I said it was between 70 and 90! :)
    bucknjude Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Thank you so much Missa!

Oct 1, 2007, 10:29 AM
    You're welcome! Any excuse to watch 3 hours worth of Leo, I'll gladly take the challenge! Hehe
    DottieH12C Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2008, 10:31 AM
    By the way, this is so much fun!

"Titanic" Drinking Game

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Looking for a good movie about the Titanic [ 2 Answers ]

I am a big fan of the sinking of the Titanic. Can anyone recommend a good film about the disaster, or perhaps a love story that was based on the Titanic?

View more questions Search