Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Sep 30, 2007, 04:35 PM
    David gibbons
    Has anyone read the david gibbons books atlantis and crusader gold?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emmahogg
    has anyone read the david gibbons books atlantis and crusader gold?
    Until now I've not heard of those titles, but I've heard of him. I'm an avid reader and will look for those titles... both sound intriguing!

Sep 30, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Read atlants first because crusader gold is a follow on both are really good, by far my favourite author
    mcieri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 09:11 PM
    I have read both of them and just finished Crusaders Gold. I couldn't put it down. I did like Crusaders Gold a little better but both were good. I am looking forward to his next book The Lost Tomb coming out the beginning of next year.

Nov 6, 2007, 03:38 AM
    I didn't know he had another book coming out! Hopefully it follows on the story of jack and costas! Il definitely keep a look out for it! If you loved them ul like sam bournes books so good!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

David Bach? [ 1 Answers ]

Has any one heard of David Bach? He is the guy that tells you to save $10 a day and put it in a retirement account. I was watching a special about him on pbs and his theories make sense but I was just curious if anyone has tried his ideas or bought any of his books. Thanks

David [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 van and the heater blows out cold air only---along with this the engine revs up very high at idle. I feel these 2 problems are connected. Any advice as to what to check first

Jason vs. David [ 5 Answers ]

When he left I cried for months.. and I still cry and I have a boyfriend and he knows how I feel about jason because he was his friend and in the summer jason told me "I dont love you, anymore" and when I asked him recently he denies it and he sounded so.. serious and he knows that's my worst fear...

Cousin David [ 3 Answers ]

Something my dad was telling me the other day made me think of this. I had a favorite cousin named David wood Jr. He wasn't my blood cousin but that did not matter to me. In 1998 David committed suicide. Everyone was torn up by this. My dad told me there were things going on in his family that we...

View more questions Search