Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Sep 30, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Purchasing bags for my store
    Does anyone know where to buy bags for my store with my logo on them I'm wanting probely plastic bags with handles, something cute and girly.
    Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 03:56 PM
    I did a Yahoo search of wholesale plastic bags and got about 300 good places on first search.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Maybe you could try asking somewhere like Hot Topix where they get their bags
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Uline.com has bags with custom printing. Those bags at the supermarket are called t-shirt bags. I'm not sure if those are the ones you mean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bags under eyes [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best solution for reducing bags under eyes... I have tried more sleep, potato slices, tea bags and even preparation H... Is there a medicated cream that might work...

Eye bags [ 8 Answers ]

Hey can someone tell me how to get rid of these bags. They are like dens bags the guy on eastenders they are light bags and I don't know how to get rid of them please help. I got these bags because I started to stay up late at night for months and now even when I go to sleep early nothing happens....

Bags Under Eyes [ 5 Answers ]

I recently bought a Neutrogena Eye Brightener cream to try to get rid of the bags under my eyes but it hasn't worked very well. I was wondering if there are any creams that anyone could recommend to me? I would like to stay in a lower price range, probably no more than $20. However, if there's...

Bags under eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Will exercising make dark circles disappear?

Bags under eyes [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get rid of big bags under my eyes? There's got to be a way that works. More sleep won't help, will it?

View more questions Search