Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thickmick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Leaking toilet tank
    The tank of my one piece commode loses water slowly. It's not leaking onto floor. I have replaced the flapper & examined & cleaned the flush valve seat. It does not appear to be pitted or cracked. Any suggestions?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Are you sure it isn't just condensation running down onto the floor. That happens with mine in the hot weather.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet tank doesn't refill. No water in tank make it flush [ 17 Answers ]

My toilet was working properly before tonight. :p There was no slow leak sound; nothing. Now when the handle is pressed, nothing happens. I opened up the tank and found there was no water in the tank. :( I've been searching the Internet for answers, but haven't found any that address this...

Toilet tank valve turned off and its still leaking! [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help. I live in a two story row home, and my upstairs toilet tank leaks into my downstairs dining room ceiling whenever it is used. We have controlled this problem by keeping the valve shut off at the tank. But now the valve is turned off but the toilet is still making water sounds...

Well pressure tank leaking [ 6 Answers ]

I had a well tank installed 7 years ago and it appears to be leaking around its base. It is an Amtrol well pressure tank Any suggestions? Is this a problem because I don't think it is sweating. It is located in the cold room of the basement. Paul

Leaking toilet tank [ 3 Answers ]

How to fix a hairline crack in a toilet tank

Tolit tank leaking [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I installed new everything in the tolit tank. Now one of the two valves under the tank will Not stop leaking. It's the long screws that attach the tank to the tolit. Help... Nancy

View more questions Search