Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    compoundbob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Moen spray diverter
    I have a moen 2 handle kitchen faucet model 7905,took the spout off to remove the spray diverter to replace it tried to pull it out with a needle nose pliers won't come out,am I doing this correctly thanks bob
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 30, 2007, 09:34 AM
    The diverter on your faucet is reached by removing the spout assembly and pulling straight up on the diverter assembly. Good luck, Tom
    compoundbob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1
    The diverter on your faucet is reached by removing the spout assembly and pulling straight up on the diverter assembly. Good luck, Tom
    :confused:
    Thanks speedball I keep trying to pull that little sucker out it seems wedged or stuck can I take the spray hose off and push it up from the bottom thanks bob
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 1, 2007, 11:11 AM
    can I take the spray hose off and push it up from the bottom
    It looks like you might be able to push a rod up there and start it out. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repair shower diverter valve of Moen Monticello spout [ 5 Answers ]

The shower diverter valve in the spout of my Moen Moentrol Single-Handle Tub/Shower spout has recently started leaking; i.e. when the shower is turned on, water now comes out of both the tub spout and the shower. This unit was an original installation in about 1999. I note that it has a slot on...

Moen single handle diverter replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to replace a diverter on a single handle moen kitchen faucet?

Moen Spout Diverter Popup [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove spout diverter popup Moen to check.Excess water coming from spout in shower mode.

Moen faucet diverter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old Moen single lever faucet in my kitchen. About one week ago, it started showing signs of a problem. When I turn it on after it hasn't been used for an hour or two, the water pressure is very low, almost none. If I turn it on and off a few times, then the pressure gets better....

Diverter valve for Moen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to replace the diverter valve (1225) on the kitchen faucet. Do I need to remove the entire faucet to do this? If so how do I do this? Thanks

View more questions Search