Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HIEUNG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 06:39 AM
    How to chose a leader
    How are leaders chosen in US, France, Australia, Thailand?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 30, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Elections ;)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 09:38 AM
    In the USA --Elect the lesser of two rotten apples and then live with it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female Leader, Anglo-Saxon Era? [ 2 Answers ]

I was told about this girl: her daughters were raped in front of her by a certain group of (obviously) "bad guys" (for a lack of a better term), then led a collective against them, in turn defeating them. She had red hair. If anyone knows the name of this woman and the full length story, I would...

Who do I chose [ 1 Answers ]

OK I like two guy who are bestfriends in fact their like me and one of my best friends the one that most like me sometimes acts retarded was in a depretion (not any more) intellegent with little to no comonsence will do anything to have a good time in that way he is exactly like me kind of scary...

Who is this recently elected leader of an International organisation? [ 4 Answers ]

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9443/1co8.th.jpg I really need to know and it's been bugging me all day.

I like both of them but they want me to chose now [ 9 Answers ]

So I am currently talking to two guys that I like a lot, both go to my school and are older than me. Ive dated guy one before and had a huge crush on guy two for like 4 years but haven't ever done anything about it. They are friends with each other and I dotn want to ruin their relationship but I...

View more questions Search