Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moosestewart Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Going back home
    Hi there I've been living in england for the last 6 years coming out of the forces and had enough I spent 17 years in toronto and being born there I still call it home.if any fellow canadians can answer this question I would be most happy.how much do you think that I would need to bring living cheap and how much for a basic room and is there many jobs around nov.many thanks
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 02:36 AM
    If you call toronto home, do you have any relatives still in toronto? Well, how cheap living costs are you looking at. It all depends on what part of toronto you want to be in. What kind of education do you have and could you not try to line up living space and work before you come back. Or you just want to pick up and leave?

Also there are many internet resources for finding out information about different areas and different housing, apartments rooms , etc...
    moosestewart Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 03:49 AM
    Thanks for the reply.yes just want to get back as soon as poss.looking at living around the markham area or scarbough don't have any family but work in the construction field or bars or doorman.willind to do just about anything as long as it gets me there.funds are at a all time low at the moment so after airfare would have about 600 dollars I know not a lot but willing to work as I get off the plane.any suggestions or you think I need to save a bit more.I thought that if I get out before christmas there might be work as I can work any hours as long and as many as poss.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 03:57 AM
    I think it would be better to save a bit more first. Reason being is that you can actually try to set up work before even getting here, right. Then when you get here at least your foot is in the door. It is too bad you do not have any family here, that would be ideal until you get on your feet again. 600 dollars does not do much for you these days.

Oh is that 600 dollars canadian. What is the exchange rate or you already figured that out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 yr old son moves back home [ 6 Answers ]

:mad: my son who is twenty couldn't wait to move out and now he's back just as irresponsible as he ever was and disrespectful as well if I try to speak to him on these subject he goes into a screaming rage and don't hear anything I am saying how can I try to get him to understand about priorities...

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

Run Back home by Brian Poole [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I'm looking for the lyrics of "Run Back home" Brian Poole & The Tremeloes. Does anybody know a website where I can find it? Thanks, Jolatomate

Deeding your home back to the bank [ 9 Answers ]

If a senior citizen is forced to deed his/her house back to the bank, will that affect the senior citizen's credit rating?

Will he come back home? [ 2 Answers ]

My b/f and I live together since June of 04. He came from az, Im in Canada. He left in aug to take care of business there, and since then I have not heard from him(5months). I know he is staying with friends. WIll I hear from him soon? Or will I ever hear from him again? All was OK when he left...

View more questions Search