Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deaglemck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Forgot the name: Horror film.
    I have been searching for the title of this movie for years, with no result. Here's what I know::

This is a verrry old movie and it could be a made for television movie... a group of teens are stuck in dention ((Not the breakfast club)) and then all of a sudden the teens started to die off one by one. In the end the teens figure out that they are all in detention for a reason, they all made fun of, dumped, or was just a jerk to this one geeky kid who is in detention with them. It ended up that the geeky kid planned it so everyone would die. That's all I remember.

I fell asleep through the end of it, but I remember it, and its been bugging me FOREVER!! I will be forever in debt to whoever can tell me what this is called. THANKS SO MUCH!!
    candyd2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 12:35 AM

Ok, I know what movie you're talking about but I'm not sure of the title... I think it has jennifer love hewitt in it though, because there was a boy meets world episode that they made fun of it and she was in it... if that's any help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 70s Horror Film [ 4 Answers ]

I'm Looking for and old movie title, Its about a woman tha brings an old indian doll home from a yard sale, The doll ends up coming to life and terrorizes her home, he has a knife and cuts her. He's like a little tazmanian devil and she can't kill it. She even tries putting it in the oven, it comes...

What's the title of this horror film: [ 2 Answers ]

This film is an old film witch I have seen a few years ago. It's about a monster witch eats human hearts. In the final scene it shows that monster... it's a big monster (about 2 or 3 meters tall). It have big sharped teeth and it is dark. In a scene I remember that it was walking over the roof in...

Old b+w horror/mystery film [ 1 Answers ]

I watched an old b+w film as a kid. It was about a young lady on a ship like a cruise. I think the ship breaks down and she ends up in an old mansion where there is a twist - which is that she is reincarnated and did in fact once live at that house.

An Old Horror movie- forgot the title. [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit. :D I saw a movie a long time ago, but have since forgotten what it was called. It was about these disgusting little creatures who lived under ground. The main character and his girlfriend, they (I think) traveled to the town where the creature...

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

View more questions Search