Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassy14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 06:12 PM
    In doubt
    i'm trying to change my a/c thermostat, honeywell - i have connected all wire ecept for the blue and red wire... now there is a slot for rc and rh which i don't know which one to connect too? Please advise " no a/c tonight
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 29, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Here is a link similar to your question. Apparently, you use the red wire to connect the RC and RH terminal together. The blue wire is not needed.

Honeywell thermostat - DoItYourself.com Community Forums

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anybody clear my doubt. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if I am pregnant... I had bleeding on the periods day... it was heavy on the first day and from the second day onwards,there was no bleeding at all.I have a doubt whether bleeding is implantation bleeding or is it normal periods... I have irritation towards some sounds from then...

Doubt in w-7 form [ 3 Answers ]

I am on L2 Visa and I came to US on Oct 11th 2006. My husband is on L1 visa and he is in US since March 19 2006. I am applying for my ITIN as I am not eligible for SSN. In W7 form, what should I select for "Reason for submitting Form W-7". Is that option "e - Spouse Of US citizen/resident alien" or...

Xp doubt [ 1 Answers ]

I use xp operating system... in that I use to get a error in choose program... all my video or audio players name get changed to service manager... what is the problem... y it comes like that... weather I want to format my entire system.. post your answer...

Doubt - Signaling [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Can you please tell me what is mean by Data Transfer and Signaling Transfer.Also,please spot out the difference between them. Regards, Krishnan.

I need help with a doubt I have! [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know if I am going to have children since I have been trying for 3 years now.And if I am how many?Will it be boys or girls?My D.O.B is 12-17-1983. :rolleyes:

View more questions Search