Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlielvsdavid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 05:29 PM
    How do I get rid of cannabis?
    How long will it take to get cannabis out of my body? I don't smoke it much, once every couple of weeks, but I have to have a drugs test for a job how can I get it out of my system more quick?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 05:32 PM
    You can only let nature take it's course. There is nothing that will get it out of your system other than time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 06:15 PM
    yes, it is just a matter of time, if you are doing it every couple of weeks, you don't give it time to ever really clear. Also remember most places can also do random drug tests, tests anyitme there is a workers injury and the such. So if you get this job, you will need to stay clean.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 01:27 PM
    You use to be able to take stuff like goldenseal but now they check for everything that people were taking to get drugs cleaned out of their system

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there anything that can get cannabis out of system. [ 20 Answers ]

I've stopped smoking cannabis,(skunk) for ten days because I'm changing jobs, and I'm having a drink and drugs urine test. I am aware that the drug is still in my system. Is there anything that can clean my system to stop them from showing up? Or are there any good detox methods to help me pass...

How do I get rid of IE^? [ 9 Answers ]

Am running win XP and Have downloaded Mozilla .9! I want to use that and not IE6. How do I get rid of Ie6 so I won't be vulnerable to its security leaks? :P

How can I get rid of someone? [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl a while back in a college class and after my girlfriend and I split I asked this other girl out. I pretty much used her as a rebound but she is also in a similar situation having just gotten out of a long relationship. I do not want to hurt her feelings but I also do not want to...

To get rid of someone. [ 2 Answers ]

Im just frustrated by a person. He teases me a lot.I want to get rid of him. So please can anyone tell me that: HOW CAN I HACK HIS HOTMAIL/GMAIL/YAHOO PASSWORD? He uses three of these services.

How to get rid of [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a daughter aged 4+. Acidentally she had a burnt on her cheek when she was 2+. She has a mark till now. When asked doctors, they say it is superficial burn. And will fade of in months. But the mark of course has faded of but not completely . When she goes out in the sun it is more to...

View more questions Search