Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 04:22 PM
    The person who I like's best friend likes me
    Ok just like my last question I am mad about my ex who I dumped at the start of the year. Well his best friend is one of my guy best friends and I told him who I like so he could tell me who he likes... he likes me! It's going to be hard because I don't really think I would go out with him (as in I will never go out with him). But here's the thing... on the last day of school, which was 2 days ago, in the morning he didn't like me, but, since I flirt with him a lot he started liking me so I got someone to like me in less than 6 hours! I want to try and make my ex like me the way I made his best friend like me! But how can I get his best friend to stop liking me?
    ILove Me Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sallzsxc444
    Ok just like my last question I am mad about my ex who I dumped at the start of the year. Well his best friend is one of my guy best friends and I told him who I like so he could tell me who he likes........he likes me! It's going to be hard because I don't really think I would go out with him (as in I will never go out with him). But heres the thing... on the last day of school, which was 2 days ago, in the morning he didn't like me, but, since I flirt with him alot he started liking me so I got someone to like me in less than 6 hours! I want to try and make my ex like me the way I made his best friend like me! But how can I get his best friend to stop liking me?
    You can get him to stop liking you now.only because now he has an attachment to you. Nothing really serious lile LOVE but he does like you now. Now he probably want s something serious and you have to tell him you don't want that.
    ILove Me Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 05:04 PM

:) I'm a lesbian and I have a lot of stright female friends.
    1 by 1 they keep telling me they like girls butits only because of me.
    They want to experiment I guess:confused: and I don't know what to tell them
    I have a girlfreind we have been together for a year now and I love her:D these are my best friends yes but I dontknow exactly how to tell them I can't be the 1 they experiment with:confused: PLEAZE HELP!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think my boyfriend likes my best friend more than me [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, I need some help... I've got a boyfriend... I'm really happy with him... but just lately he's been showing a great interest in my best friend... they have been talking heaps lately and they both have exams in the same glass so they are always talking and sitting together... he seems to...

My friend likes this girl & she doesn't really like him [ 1 Answers ]

My friend likes this girl.. but the girl doesn't really like him.. but he wants to go to the dance.. but she doesn't know if she's going. I need help because I don't know how to to give him an advice

My friend is 13 and is deciding on who she likes [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: So I'm 12 my friend is 13. Here mother says she can date,right? Here is her problem(oh she asked me to do this): She is dating our very close friend name Jesse,right?And they are like in love but there is this new guy in her health class and he keeps staring at her.I think he likes...

He likes me I like his best friend. [ 4 Answers ]

So this boy in my grade really likes me and he finally admitted it through a text message, a really sweet one for that matter. By the way Im not using real names so lets say James is the guy who likes me and Todd is the guy I like... Text message: Hey, its James, listen now that its summer I...

Female likes guy stuck in friendzone (for a friend irl.) [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine has been in my ear for the past few months Starting in January telling me how she knows this guy and he has been one of her best friends and that they're really close and trust each other implicitly and she thinks potentially it could turn into something more, What she'd...

View more questions Search