Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatty_gurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Lose weight fast
    :eek: OK I'm in dispirit help I need to lose about 10-30 pounds in about 1-4 weeks I'm 5''7' 170 pounds I need some advise to lose it fast and quick... asap
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 29, 2007, 04:09 PM
    I'm not sure 30 pounds in one week or a month is healthy. Go for a goal of ten pounds in one month.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Sep 29, 2007, 04:42 PM
    5"7' at 140 pound? Is it your goal to look like a anorexic crack whore? Even with a medium build you are only slightly over weight. Cut down on your saturated fat intake, up your fiber intake, drink a lot of water and get about 30 minutes of cardio everyday. You can lose 10 pounds like that very easily in your first week, and it is safe.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2007, 05:36 PM
    I think it might be more helpful for you to spend some time talking to someone. It sounds as if you may have a problem with seeing your body for it truly looks like. This is a psychological condition called body dismorphia it can lead to eating disorders and dangerous dieting tactics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

I need to lose 50 lbs as fast as possible [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I am about 50 lbs overweight, not obese but just overweight. It is so hard for me to lose weight, I have tried diets and everything. I was in an accident about a year and a half ago, I lost over 30 lbs after that but then gained back more than I lost. I broke my legs so I cannot exercise like...

Lose weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

You know, why is it in the gym... everyone that goes looks as if they shouldn't be there, all these lean and buff people. Well... it doesn't matter because at the end of the day whatever you look like, even attending classe, or your local gym shows that you take pride in your body, take pride in...

How to get lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

As I'm very fat . Suggest me some good and effective ways to lose weight...

View more questions Search