Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thspringer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Plumbing- toilet installation
    I am installing an upflush toilet. When installing the vent pipe, must I go straight up through the roof or can I put a bend in it?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 30, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thspringer
    I am installing an upflush toliet. When installing the vent pipe, must I go straight up through the roof or can I put a bend in it?
    You may put as many bends as you wish in a vent. Just make sure it has pitch back to the drain. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing Drain Installation [ 1 Answers ]

How to install a fiberglass shower drain

Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

The toilet will not flush like it is supposed to, it will flush out solid but not paper. What makes the toilet flush?

Standards for toilet installation & partitions? [ 2 Answers ]

What is code for distance between wall and back of toilet tank? How much room minimum allowed between front of toilet bowl and partition door? How much minimum allowed between front of partition door and wall outside of stall? Does not need to meet handicapped requirements... Urgently need to...

Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I think one of my children flushed something down the toilet. The only things I think it can be is either a bar of soap or a wash cloth. Now you have to plunge it every time you flush. Any suggestions on what I could do myself before I call a plumber?

Adding plumbing for tub/ toilet to home [ 1 Answers ]

We have an older farm home and are doing some remodeling and wish to add a toilet and a tub to our existing laundry room which consists of a concrete slab. What ideas do you have as to the plumbing applications that we could use to make this work? All the plumbing pipes are in the main portion...

View more questions Search