Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LORIROB123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Blood Results show Protein in my blood?
    Does anyone know what that could mean or be a sign of? What is this doctor testing for?
    Wildlife007 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2009, 07:54 PM
    Have the Doctor run a blood panel that includes Bun, Creatinine and he may also want to check glucose. Just to see how your kidneys are functioning. Small amounts of protein are sometimes found in blood, albeit, not considered 'normal', the reference range of how much was detected, along with other 'imbalances' could mean anything from a mild infection-to kidneys that may be needing extra attention from more water to indepth diagnostic studies. In other words, sometimes we have a slight runny nose, it's not 'normal' but just something to keep an eye on!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can this drug interfere with the results of a blood test [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you jesus helper. I have one more question. If I do happen to be pregnant, the night I would've conceived was the last time I have done cocaine. Would this lessen the chance of conception occurring and also will it have an affect on the result of the blood test if I am? (it being in my system...

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

Intrepreting Blood Test Results [ 1 Answers ]

I recently went to an urgent care center and received my test results in mail. I have high levels of "Bilirubin", "HDL Cholestrol" and "Glocose"--which is using a reference ingterval of 65-99. Can you gvie me some advice on what this means generally?

Blood Test Results [ 3 Answers ]

How can a blood test result for ANA be positive for 10 or more years and then become negative for the last year?

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search