Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WeAreLost Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Sep 28, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Specific and Scientific Test for Bi Polar Disease?
    Is there a chemical test to determine a person is Bi Polar? I ask this because I answered a question and I was pointing out a test for Bi Polar. Also; what other tests can be performed using scientific chemical or other kinds.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2007, 05:08 AM
    I have been diagnosed bi-polar for 15 years and have never seen a "scientific chemical test"for the chemical components misfiring in a bi-polar patient.

Norepinephrine, Dopamine,and serotonin are the three chemicals the psychiatric Drs. Have explained they focus on to medicate bi-polar and depressed people.

Hope this helps,
    Ken
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 29, 2007, 05:10 AM
    I've taken a few of those online tests and if they're accurate I may be bipolar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do deal with bi polar girlfriend [ 8 Answers ]

I've been with my girl for 1 1/2 yrs every now and then she has her manic episodes which are quite violent screaming hitting me etc. I'm a big guy so I don't mind this but it seems the longer we are together the worse the episodes get she say that she loves me very much and that I'm the only guy to...

Bi-polar [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend of a year is bi-polar. I've put up with his crap for too long but I don't want to give up on him because I know he has issues. He gets so mad at me and calls me every name in the book. It got to the point about 3 months ago that he started physically attacking me and hurting me. Don't...

Bi-Polar Getting In The Way Of Our Relationship? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been diagnosted with Bi-Polar Disorder and I am generating well without the use of any medication and have been for the past year. Although I do realize that at times (all of the time) I may be a little much for my boyfriend or any man thet I have been involved with in the past to handle. I...

Bi-polar or drug use? [ 5 Answers ]

I am curious to find out if the symptoms of bi-polar disorder can be somewhat similar to meth and drug abuse. I am allowing my girlfriends cousin to stay with us in our home for the time being. Her behavior is erratic and unpredictable, and I want to get some opinions as to what others think may...

View more questions Search