Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moosestewart Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Clues to search for my dad
    Hi there all I have spent a lot of time tryn to find my father but it seems very like its not going to happen without spending lots of money.I have spent money already and about 2 years on the internet with still no joy.I know he travels around so I can never put where I think he is.I have used all the phone books directs and people searches but still no luck.I have full name age birth place and where he was last known to be working although its 28 years ago, but the job place is very well known.any suggestions would be a life saver as I'm almost to the point of giving up.many thanks
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 08:27 PM
    If he moves around likely he has money in an uncalimed fund. In Ohio and Kentucky you can get online type in the name and it will give the address of where that person lived when he over paid this company. My suggestion would be to go to different states websites and type in his name. When you find an address drop a post card letting him know you are looking for him. You never know one of these may get forwarded to his current address. Hopefully he does not have a really common name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name search [ 2 Answers ]

How do I no if a name for a business is already being used

My stepdaughter dad, isn't really her dad, and I want to adopt her [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I are trying to get some insight on how to go about telling her exhusband that I want to adopt her /his daughter, 8yrs old with him knowing that he wasn't really the father in the first place. He agreed to raise her knowing that he wasn't her real dad, ( bio is completely out of the...

In search of an answer. [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone explain the process of conception/fertilization and implantation to me, I mean someone that is medically inclined to answer this question. How long does the entire process take. I am 13 weeks and 1 day today. If I was one week pregnant on January the 5th what week did I get pregnant in....

View more questions Search