Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leemia Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 01:06 PM
    The occult/wicca
    I was see on a t.v. show a haunting and she was study wicca she had spriet like the soda my spelling is not to good. They are little balls of light,what are they can any one tell me what they are. I do not study that I'm just wanted to know cause they did not explain it on t.v.
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Sep 28, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Hm.. A haunting. And Wicca, you may be talking about spirit orbs? This is a very controversial subject, so to prevent any controversy, I will not spread my beliefs on this site, but spirit orbs are considered by believers to be the energy of a ghost in motion, they believe that a ghost cannot move in full form, they have to have a mode of transportation, thus calling upon their energy to create kind of like a vehicular orb like thing as their mode of transportation. In belief, these orbs are from ghosts, in other belief, these orbs are only reflecting light off camera lenses. It is up to you to believe or not.
    leemia Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Yes I no what obrs are I see the show most haunted. Is not the same they are brighter it comes from wicca,I guess wicth caft.I saw on a t.v. show and just whanted to no what they were.
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Sep 30, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Yes, wicca is a religion, but if it was on a TV. Show, it may have been stage props, if not then I don't know the answer, I am sorry. :(
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 17, 2007, 09:56 PM
    No Wiccans don't make floating balls of light. So as bignaked said... it was probably just stage props. What ever show you were watching needs some more original ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do people assume that Wicca is satanic and that I'm going to hell! [ 75 Answers ]

I'd love to know why people think if your wiccan your going to hell, or that you're a sananist. From my experience (I was brought up christian) christian's look down upon the wiccan and or pagan religion's. Because it's not following ''god's'' will. Thus, were (wiccan's and or pagan's going to...

View more questions Search