Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    digoxin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Premature Aging
    Hi,

I am 29 but my skin looks like 40-year-old man. I feel embarrassed to go out or speak in public. I admit that I have a habit of masturbation also. Please help

Rgds
    jjcj06 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2008, 05:57 AM
    Masturbation will not have an effect on the look or condition of your skin, unless it is the skin that comes in contact during the act (i.e. the skin of your penis being rubbed) Are you in a high stress environment? Chances are your body is reacting to a lot of sun or dry climate, or it is in your genes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Premature Ejaculation [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to marry soon. As I am a muslim and because of social customs I have never met sexually with any girl before. I love her. I am seeing (not sex), chatting and also talking over phone with the girl that I am going to marry. I am also eagerly waiting to have sex with her after marriage. But...

Premature ejaculation [ 14 Answers ]

My husband of 11 years gets off way to fast. Is there a pill that anyone has tried that has worked or have you heard of one that will ?

Premature Greying [ 1 Answers ]

Im 17 and I discovered a single grey hair in my hair. I did some research and most sites said that premature greying is curable. However, other people are telling me that this hair will always stay grey. Is premature greying really curable and will that grey hair grow back to black again?

View more questions Search