Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craftsman wont work Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Craftsman lawn tractor
    My craftsman 15.5 ohv mo#28n787 . Oil from engine is being pumped into carburator through oil breather tube what can I do to fix this .
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Replace the breather assembly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Lawn Tractor [ 3 Answers ]

How much trouble is it to change the drive belt on a 15.5hp Sears Lawn Tractor? Seems like the speed of this lawn tractor has slowed down. I am assuming that the drive belt could possibly be stretched. Any onther ideas?

Craftsman Lawn Tractor [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove the blade carriage from the bottom of the mower?

Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 21hp Craftsman. When mowing the grass yesterday the tractor suddenly stopped working - the blades stopped turning and the motor cut off. After disengaging the blades the engine started up with no problems. Now - when I attempt to engage the mower - the engine stops entirely. I've...

Craftsman 20.0 HP lawn tractor won't move. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 20.0 HP, 42'' mower; the engine starts and everything... it runs as long as the clutch/brake is being applied, but as you start removing the clutch/brake EVEN IN NEUTRAL the engine stops.. so the engine works but stops as you remove the clutch/Brake by the way it has a...

Craftsman 16.5 Lawn Tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently replaced the mower clutch cable on my 16.5 HP Craftsman LT1000 lawn tractor with a 42" deck. After doing so, the transmission to the tractor will not engage. All the belts seem to be in place. I did not replace the clutch carriage bolt yet, as indicated by the instructions, after...

View more questions Search