Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Business Plan & Research for the U.S. stone tile market
    I am looking for a resource to better understand the potentiality of the marble tile market in the U.S.

We are a marble quarry that is considering investing in a tile line to produce such tiles but I need to find qualified data that would support this investment.

Thank you for any lead or direction to find an existing plan. Even a BP regarding the ceramic tile industry would be of help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 10:13 PM
    marble tile market in the United States - Google Search would be another good place to start, like your other question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What next after a business plan [ 4 Answers ]

After the business plan what next

Cleanest method of merging between tile & drywall/tile & tub [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there guys, I'm drywalling my tub enclosure, preparing for tile, and I've got two questions before I continue: 1) In the past, I've simply placed the rockboard/drywall line about two inches below the terminating line of tile. Is this the best way to handle this? Do you simply bevel the...

Market Research for a Billiard Parlor [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying to start a billiard parlor that does not serve alcohol in an area that does not currently have one. The closest places like us are a little over 150 miles away, in an area that is more highly populated with very different demographics. My question is this: how do I go about...

How to market the sale of your small business [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have suggestions or know of any networking type of avenues to market a small business for sale? It's a family owned Christian Supply and Bookstore near Knoxville, TN. To give you a better idea, the website is: Maryville Alcoa Christian Supply Store We currently have it listed...

View more questions Search