Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dipusahoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Support
    I have a intel p-3,ram 128mb,hd of 60gb(maxtor diamond)
    After scanning by kespersky for 8hr,after that when irestart my comp. can't find the os, so I boot again with xp ,but it show a mesg. That "the harddisk may be destroyed or may besome problem occure"like this. Please suggest me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 28, 2007, 09:02 AM
    You are trying to run XP on a 128M RAM P3?
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Sep 28, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Are you saying that you re-booted with the XP cd and it cannot find a hard disk?

The hard drive could have failed. Do you have information on that drive that you need to recover?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family support/spouse support/alimony [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Northern California, I pay family support to my ex but is it the same than spouse+child support? How can I stop paying alimony to my ex who's getting married?

Support after 18 [ 1 Answers ]

My child lives with her other parent and is going to turn 18 very soon. I make a modest income and I now have additional children. The child's other parent makes quite a bit of money and is still a single parent. I have been paying double child than what was court ordered for about the last 3...

Need Support, Please? [ 4 Answers ]

I've posted on this issue before but no one responded, so here I am again, hoping for some emotional help and support because I feel like I'm about to split my lid, so to speak. My mother sought physical custody of both my daughters earlier this year, and won only custody of one - because the...

Help and support [ 1 Answers ]

When I click on help and support , nothing happens, help and support is RUNNING, checked this out first,also I cannot get SYSTEM RSTORE to work,, any help will be appreciated sapper

View more questions Search