Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fidget10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 06:59 AM
    What is this called?
    I know someone who needs help understanding what's going on with him. I don't know whether it's called precognition or clairaudience or what. He's afraid to talk about it because he thinks people will think he's nuts so he just keeps it inside. He mostly hears people being tortured, killed, beat and screaming for help. He hears nice things sometimes but mostly bad things. He keeps hearing it over and over like an old movie clip, until they either die or stop being tortured. He doesn't know how to help. He doesn't know where the people are located or if it's happening in the present, if it is going to happen or if it has happened in the past. He is withdrawn because of this. He says he can sense whether someone is evil or good and therefore doesn't trust very many people. He says that there are a lot of evil people in this world. (I could've told him that and I don't have this, lol) He has de ja vu everyday. There's other stuff that go along with it but goes too deep to explain. Anyway, I've tried to do research to help him and can't really find anything. Has anyone ever heard of this? Is this a gift? How can he develop it or stop it to stop driving him crazy?
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Sep 28, 2007, 11:50 AM
    I would ask him to see a doctor/therapist. Bottling these thoughts up surely won't help him. It could be repressed memories. I am certainly no expert but a doctor would be my suggestion.
    fidget10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 11:57 AM
    These aren't thoughts. This is what he hears. He's not crazy, he doesn't have multiple personalities, etc. He is very intelligent and goes about a normal life other than this. I don't see how it does it. He's had this every since he was a little boy and won't go to a doctor because he says that he's afraid they'll poke and prod him and lock him away.
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Sep 28, 2007, 12:02 PM
    If your friend is afraid of going to the doctor, perhaps a priest will be able to help. I would like to think a priest would give him support and maybe offer advice to how to deal with this issue. Whatever makes him more comfortable.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 12:07 PM
    He won't be poked and parodied or locked away. He will be given some pills that will make this stop. In the meantime he could concentrate on reading lots of GOOD uplifting stories. He has to work at being positive. He can also take charge and simply ask or tell 'It' to stop. Explain that he doesn't like it and wants it to stop NOW! He needs to be very firm. He could repeat over and over, "You're not the boss of me!" He can rise above it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Have him call this number. It is to a radio show so it may be about impossible to get through but they can most likely hook him up with the right people to help him.
    I talk to a guy on the internet that says he has the same type of visions of people being tortured, screaming and dying. He just says he is psychic but psychic is a term that anybody with paranormal abilities are often lumped into.

COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY - (for phone #'s)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should he have called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site. I've been out of the dating relm for awhile since I've recently got out of a long term relationship. I'm in my mid twenties and I've started dating this new guy. We've only been out 4 times, but each time has gone great with the last date being an overnight date, that I...

I called him [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up about a month ago- I've called him 5 times since then- once after I received a missed call from him which actually was him accidentally dialing me from his pocket- I was really upset as this was just after an exam also which I had a really hard time studying for because of the...

What's it called [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new, first post. You know when you fill out a form on the internet, say you need to type your e-mail address for example. You type the first letter and you get the drop down box showing every word you ever typed starting with that letter, including every time I've misspelled my e-mail...

He hasn't called me [ 7 Answers ]

I am a little confused right now, I have been talking to a guy for a month now mostly over the phone, we had only seen each other once. We were trying to get to know each other and decided to go on a date last Saturday. I believe that the date went really well, his compliments were endless and we...

View more questions Search