Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theBigkill Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2005, 06:30 PM
    History Bites
    Has anyone here seen "History Bites" (tv show)? If you haven't then try to look it up or see if they air it on the discovery/comedy networks in your area because it is one of those few educational gems out there.
    http://www.historybites.com/
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2005, 03:46 AM
    I saw it once and loved it... but haven't seen it since.
    Now that you remind me of it I'll comb that site - and my local cable co. to see if I can get it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Mysterious bites? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm new here and am hoping someone can help me out. Basically, for about the past three months, about every three weeks or so I wake up with bites on my lower legs - although I have had them as high as my hip and lower back. They are so itchy, and are quite big and go really...

Misquito bites from Peru [ 4 Answers ]

I recently travelled to Peru where my legs gotten eaten by misquitos. I've rarely gotten bites in the US and my skin reacted horribly to the Peru misquitos. I'm back now and they're healing, but I'm anxious to be active again. My question is, will they heal faster if I don't run or exercise? ...

Mosquito bites or bed bugs? [ 6 Answers ]

?? I need advice! Two weeks ago I was at a picnic and seemed to notice a lot of knats around. Two days after the picnic I discovered over 20 bites on my legs which I had an allergic reaction to. Most of both legs were pink, swolen, and hot to the touch. The bites became the size of quarters. ...

Bites [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good remedy to stop the itching from bed bug bite?

View more questions Search