Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    always_learning Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Distorted Photos Burnt to CD
    I recently upgraded to Windows Vista. They told me to remove Nero Burning due to compatibility issues. I never had any problems copying photos with Windows XP.

When I now copy photos (size 2MB to 3MB), only half the photo comes out clearly, the other half is tinged in blue or red.

I am using Adobe Photoshop 4 and have downloaded and installed the zip patches. Also I have all the latest Vista hardware and software updates installed.

Do I need to have special software to burn photos now that I have Vista?

What could be causing the distortion of photos now?
    Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer screen distorted [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in getting my computer screen clear. All pictures and backgrounds are distorted. What can I do? Please help if you can. Thanks.

Capacitor burnt? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 5yr goodman 3.5 that last night was making noises, I went to the outside unit and the fan was not working. I turned the unit off for the night and went out this morning and the wires that connect to the capacitor were melted(burnt). I will go tomorrow and get a new capacitor but my...

Page distorted when viewing in Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

The page: www.stgabrielradio.com In IE it's fine, but in FF the graphic at the bottom of the page has a tweak on it - at the left. How do I fix it? ... and how do I avoid things like this in the future? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.