Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 27, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Warning from prismed
    Hello guys, I just want to let you know the member called prismed or something and her/his web site is prismmedical.com is a liar, he claims to be a doctor in Florida and he is not and he would not answer my q. so I just do not want any one to get fooled, the thing is he/she does not has to lie but they did and that is a red flag, and their products are friggingly expensive, so that is just warning from my experience with him/ her
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 04:05 AM
    I cannot speak at all about the product, website or doctor but folks should know that it's very easy to verify if someone is a doctor. Go to the secretary of state website to see if he is licensed to practice.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 28, 2007, 05:43 AM
    I did and she/him is not there, and just judging from his/her behavior he/she is not a doctor, so unprofessional, asking about if he/she is a doctor he/she was very defensive, and stopped emailing me/ and his email the same as prismed email, the one who said she/ he is not a seller. Well, there is nothing wrong for being a seller, just be honest about it do not impersonate
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2007, 06:22 AM
    I have checked the Florida Medical License Verification, and Dr. Eric M. Kusher (a/k/a Prismed) was a licensed Chiropractor who specialized in acupuncture. He voluntarily surrendered his medical license in 1998.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm warning everybody about her [ 32 Answers ]

The girl I was with previously, I pretty much fell in love with and did so much for her only to be turned aside. I found out today that she has been scheming on my friend a day after she breaks up with me and I warned him not to deal with her. I think it would be wrong if I didn't at least WARN...

Very Important Warning!. NOT [ 7 Answers ]

Please Be Extremely Careful especially if using internet mail. This information arrived this morning from Microsoft and Norton. Please send it to everybody you know who accesses the Internet. You may receive an apparently harmless email with a Power Point presentation " Life is beautiful. pps...

Warning: Do not read. [ 4 Answers ]

My nookie days are over, My pilot light is out, What used to be my sex appeal, Is now my water spout. Time was when, on its own accord, From my trousers it would spring, But now I've got a full time job, To find the blasted thing!

Warning: Kids should not look at this! [ 4 Answers ]

A sad discovery

Eviction warning [ 3 Answers ]

I have posted previously about my situation w/ the downstairs tenant and the exaggerated and ridiculous accusations brought against me, the eviction warning from my landlords lawyer, and the constant headache this has caused. I have done what I could to smooth the situation and remained polite and...

View more questions Search