Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fefenannyhilda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Construction cleanup
    I am wanting to know how much to charge to do a construction cleanup for a rec building? How should I type up my bid? I am new to this and I have no idea what I should charge for windows etc.. should it all be included in the overall price?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Around where I live, I would charge about $20.00 for this type of work. I would include everything in the overall price. If they are looking for just one lump sum figure, then I would over-figure how many hours it might take to do the job and bid accordingly in order to protect myself.

As far as writing the proposal is concerned, there are some excellent resources available online in the following search.

writing a business proposal - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewer backup cleanup [ 6 Answers ]

My sewer backed up and I had fecus and toilet paper in the basement. Called the plumber who came over and allegedly used a roto machine but I didn't hear a thing when he allegedly used it. When he left, he hadn't done anything toward cleaning the basement of the fecus/toilet paper. I cleaned it up...

Computer Cleanup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a young teen and I was curious like other young teens , I hear nasty things on the school bus which really bothers me so I went to a couple adult websites and I'm not proud of it what I do which computer cleanup can I use to take all of those histories away because it is a major issue it can...

How to get Disk Cleanup to Work [ 5 Answers ]

Disk cleanup abruptly quit working in the middle of cleaning up. I found instructions to find the folloring Registry key - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VolumeCaches - and delete Compress old files. I did this and it did not work. When I run disk cleanup,...

Storm cleanup [ 5 Answers ]

In yesterdays storm that hit LI I lost a very large branch off one of the trees in my backyard. The branch is more than a foot in diameter at the base and broke off a few feet from the base. When it broke it took out a power line so we were without power for over 20 hrs. Anyway, the power...

View more questions Search