Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marypaladino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Older teens with bad influence on younger sibling
    How old does a teen have to be in the state of Tn before you can sugest she leave the nest. I have an 18 year old who will be 19 in December, did not finish school but took the GED can not hold a job for more than a few weeks, dresses as weird as can be, pierces her face and other places we won't discuss. She is definitely a bad example for my more sensible 13 year old. I want her to get a job and move out. Would I be out of line to give her 30 days to find a job and be on her way. I offered for her to go to school but she does not want any part of it. I am at my wits end.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2007, 03:28 PM
    I live in Tenn too.

Time to leave the nest if you ask me. She is 18, she is a legal adult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get custody of younger sibling. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok my question is I am 19 years old almost 20 and I have to baby sister one which is now in foster care I was in the system my whole life and I hated it I want my youngest sister to have a lot better life than what I did and now I need some help trying to figure out how to get her she lives in...

Younger woman, older man [ 9 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for a year now. Everything was going well and we were very happy. He recently went to the doctor and the doctor said that he has a prostate infection, that can later on lead to prostate cancer. We have not had any kind of sexual contact for more than 1 month, and it...

Older woman / younger man [ 10 Answers ]

What's the motivation here? I've ALWAYS dated younger guys, but it seems like it's more pervasive lately (Cameron/Justin, Demi/Ashton). When I go out, no one my age even talks to me, but men 7-10 years younger are pretty into me. (I also look young for my age, but come on.) Any opinions or...

Older him.younger me! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey there, To start I am going to say that I'm in a little dilemma here. I am currently single but me and my ex boyfriend still share communication, he visits me regularly, and we love each other. Now this is where the problem comes in. I've known this guy at work for a while and at first I...

Older woman, younger man [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend is torned between me and his motherand he feels like he has got to choose, how can I deal with this type of situation

View more questions Search