Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michale1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Cartoon about girl and boy on island with pet dolphin?
    I am looking for the title of a c artoon from the 80s or 70s maybe earleier. I have only vague memories, but I know there was a little girl with red-hair and she didn't wear a shirt, m and her brother lived there also, and a father figure of some sort. They fished in the ocean and there was a pet sloth and I think a pet bird and eventually the kids befriended a dolphin that was hurt. They built a tide pool for the dolphin to hang out in while it recovered. I remember thae little girl chanting "i;ve got a dolphin, i've got a dolphin!" the dolphin had a run-in with some killer whales and in the end there was a tugboat and a helicopter... a killer whale baby swam into a grotto and the boy and/or the dolphin rescued it... I can't find info on this cartoon anywhere!! Help me!!
    keamoose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 05:50 AM
    I think you're looking for "Zoom the White Dolphin": Zoom the White Dolphin - Trailer - Showtimes - Cast - Movies - New York Times

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for cartoon about boy who draws dogs who come to life and get him in trouble! [ 9 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of this cartoon movie or show for so long!! It's got a boy or a girl or a pair of siblings who are drawing in their rooms... they draw two dogs and they come to life and get them in trouble in the backyard (they spraythe hose) and in the grocery store. I can't...

Boy or girl? [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Barbara and I'm 14 weeks pregnant. My birthday is 3/22/1983. And my due date is 6/27/07. I want to know if I'm going to have a boy or girl.

Boy or girl [ 10 Answers ]

How can you tell if it is a boy or girl by the rate of the heart beat?

Boy or girl [ 9 Answers ]

I am 3 months pregnant, will I have a boy or a girl

View more questions Search