Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carquinez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 10:13 AM
    San diego ca Thanksgiving vacation
    I want to rent a house or condo, the dates can be easily changed, but around Nov 20 to 26th.
    I want to have a full kitchen and dining area to host Thanksgiving dinner for from 6 to 12 adults. The number of bedrooms isn't critical as guests can stay in hotels, or with us if the place were to have several bedrooms and bathrooms. Within a thirty minute, more or less, drive from the Torrey Circle, 92192, San Diego area. We don't need close to any attractions. Price is negotiable, we can afford a decent place but don't want to spend a fortune! HELP
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 4, 2008, 05:22 AM
    I strongly suggest you try browsing Vacation Rentals by Owner ..VRBOŽ is Vacation Rentals by OwnerŽ Vacation Homes Rentals by Owner. There are quite a number of properties in San Diego and the surrounding area. Many have 4 + bedrooms. If you can all share the cost, it is much cheaper than hotel rooms. I have rented from home owners through this site and have been very satisfied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thanksgiving [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know how everyone's Thanksgiving was? I see there are a few members on line so a light discussion to have. :D I ate too much, no surprise. I mainly ate a lot of side dishes, not much of a turkey or ham eater--so I ate the casseroles and dips. I tried a new receipe, corn...

Should I go to Thanksgiving with her ? [ 11 Answers ]

My wife and I are separated and Thanksgiving is creating drama. My wife asked me several times over the last month to go with her to Thanksgiving with her family. Now the day before she's getting all emotional and feeling down. I don't know whether I should go because it's creating all kinds of...

Thanksgiving [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a little more than 2 years. He's jewish and I come from a catholic family.. what does this have to do with thanksgiving? Well, he's been to my family parties for christmas for the past two years, and I've been to his house for hanukkah for the past two...

Thanksgiving [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals I want to know why do people celebrate thanksgiving day?

Thanksgiving [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know how to start a pol, but the pol answers are: 1. yes 2. no 3 not sure Now for the question. Do you think Thanksgiving has lost it's initial meaning? Post what you think you have to be thankful for. I just got through with reading the post on Christmas lights and colors in...

View more questions Search