Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enquiringmind Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Safe skin lightening
    How can I safely lighten my skin with no side effects
    pkennedy1990 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Sep 28, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Depends on whether they want it to WORK or not.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Aug 27, 2009, 06:07 PM

There are a lot of products out there from what I understand you just have to do lots of research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 8 Answers ]

I want advise on the ht26 (intensive concentrated lotion). I would like to give the product a try but want to know how safe and effective are the products for skin lightening before buying. And if otherwise what other affordable products can I use. Thanks.

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I Am Asian. Wen I Used To Be Younger I Used To Be Quite Fair I went to india when it was really hot Now I Am Really Dark I Have Tried Various Things Such As Lemon Juice And Other Cream But Does Not Seem To Work Can You Please Tell Me If There Is Anyway I Can Improve My Skin Colour.

Skin lightening [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: Hi there I'm new to this site, isn't it really scary if things go wrong, sorry I know I wouldn't want to look like Michael Jackson that's for sure!

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

I need a good prodct to lighten up my skin. Nothing that cost a lot. I have sensitive skin. Something with no perfume. I have dark spots on parts of my face, from ance. It is blotchy like. I am African- American and 52yrs. Old. No, I do not believe that it is age spots.

Skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a dark skin colour and I want ot be lighter so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please help me. Thanks evryone

View more questions Search