Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mljack9049 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2004, 07:31 AM
    Video Adapter and Monitor Drivers
    My computer crashed and had to start over. My monitor use to allow me to run Real One Player videos. However now I cannot get the High (16) color.

I have gone to the manufacturer site and downloaded the driver for my monitor. I don't know what is wrong or how to fix.

I have also downloaded Belarc to see what video card I have, however I don't see it listed on the sheet it gives me. It might be listed under a different name and of course I'm looking for 'video card, video adapter' anything that says video.

I have an Everex EXo-8AG4L-A2DH computer with a Samsung Samtron 75E monitor.

Please help as I work from home and transcribe video files, which I cannot do right now.

Thank you in advanace,
    ML
    PCgamer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2004, 10:35 AM
    Re: Video Adapter and Monitor Drivers
    Hi there.

This is most likely a graphics driver issue. In order to download the correct drivers you will have to know what brand/model your video card is.

If you remove the casing from your computer, take notes of everything you see with brandnames/model #s, and post them on here so maybe I can help you identify it.

Be aware that if your computer is under a waranty from manufacturer, there is a good chance that taking the casing off will void the waranty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video on monitor real small [ 7 Answers ]

Wasn't real sure where to post this My wife has a Pavilion Notebook with a big 17" screen. But the large screen doesn't do much good because everything is real small. Every window I open, whether it's a browser or some other prgramthe text is itty bitty, the window part with the -, X, etc......

Mutimedia video controller drivers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi hope someone can assist as I feel like bashing my head against a wall several times. I am trying to view TV on media centre 2004 version but it states files required for playing video are missing or corrupt. I checked on device manager and noticed I have no driver for the multimedia video...

Monitor and Adapter Help Needed [ 2 Answers ]

My computer crashed and had to start over. My monitor use to allow me to run Real One Player videos. However now I cannot get the High (16) color. I have gone to the manufacturer site and downloaded the driver for my monitor. I don't know what is wrong or how to fix. I have also...

Having monitor or video driver problems [ 1 Answers ]

I recently accquired a used computer from my dad. It is a Dell computer, and I am using my old Gateway VX700 monitor. My problem is that once I formatted the hard drive and started reinstalling the drivers my display has not been good at all. It's really hard to explain what it looks like, but...

Monitor? Or video card? One's bad [ 2 Answers ]

Just recently I started to noticed what looked like my monitor starting to go. I began to notice that any dark lines on my screen were starting to 'smear' across the screen horizontally. So I thought it was my monitor as it was a few years old. So today I received my new one. The problem still...

View more questions Search