Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Sep 27, 2007, 01:05 AM
    Computer games with ants or bees
    Are there any computer strategy games that involve an Ant colony or bee hive, where you have to defend the colony, bring food and insure offspring etc..
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 27, 2007, 01:33 AM
    Well there was Simant, but that was rubbish!

I also remember there being a game about ants that was released with one of the Amiga machines... but I can't remember what it was called! Boooo!

*Edit*

Sorry, that game was called Pushover and didn't have anything to do with ants apart from one ant that pushed some dominos over! Lol!

Sep 27, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    Well there was Simant, but that was rubbish!

I also remember there being a game about ants that was released with one of the Amiga machines ... but I can't remember what it was called! Boooo!

*Edit*

Sorry, that game was called Pushover and didn't have anything to do with ants apart from one ant that pushed some dominos over! Lol!
    Lolllllll
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Dec 17, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by edzmedz
    edzmedz agrees: forgot to thank u with a point, here u go.
    Well, it's only 3 months late, but it'll do! Thanks! He he he! :D

Dec 18, 2007, 04:36 AM
    I wasn't paying attention to that sorry I only just lately discovered its value lol so I am now spreading my goodness to all those who deserve it and whom I forgot to thank properly ;) Better late than never.
    thatthatthat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 01:53 PM
    Bioshock 1 + 2
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Donkey Kong Country
    Bee Movie Game
    Metal Gear Solid 3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I didn't know what heading to put this question under so sorry. Anyway I just wanted to ask I have loads of computer games that I would like to play like zoo tycoon and sims 2 and things. The problem is when I install them the computer goes really slooooooooooow!! PLEASE HELP I Want to PLAY...

Computer joystick won't work with games. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell XPS 400 computer (2005) and recently purchased a Logitech Attack 3 joystick. I plugged it in and my computer recognizes the new hardware and successfully Installed. I did the calibration test and it works. I installed different flight games and The mouse/keyboard functions work......

Dying bees [ 4 Answers ]

Why are bees dying?

Best way to learn how to play computer games [ 23 Answers ]

I would appreciate your suggestions as to the best way to learn how to play computer games

Why! Are all the bees dying [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Im Thomas ,Iam very concerned about the exstinktion of many species ,Are the paulanaiting bees next? How will we grow fruit maybe we can invent a spay paulin ,:confused:

View more questions Search