Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunnybear122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 09:24 PM
    visition of our Granddaughter
    My son wants visit his daughter but the mother won't let him see her and they say he has

No rights because the DNA test we did was one could afford but the courts don't recognize

Just can't afford one of the one the courts take they are anywhere from 200.00 to 2000.00

... She brought the baby into our lives and we are so crazy about her she is just the best

Thing that has come into our lives but then she is wit ha new guy and now she just won't

Let us see her or visit with her It is breaking my heart I'm not in good health and Im

Afrade that by the time we go though all the stuff they want us to do I won't be around and

Im not sure what we need to do could you please give us some advise

Thank you very much

Patricia Graves
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 26, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Find out what his rights are, maybe get an attorney.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2007, 09:34 PM
    I would say he needs to get a second job, stand out by the corner with a cup and collect money and come up with money for a approved DNA test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter-in-law - relationship with granddaughter [ 1 Answers ]

I’m responding to those of you who are grandparents but are not given the opportunity to spend quality time with their grandchildren. Two years ago my granddaughter was born into our wonderful family. She is such a blessing to us! My son and daughter-in-law are terrific parents! I struggle...

Granddaughter dilema [ 4 Answers ]

Plze can someone help me I have raised my grandchild since she was born due to my daughter having post natal depression. For past 6 mnths contact has been getting less and not much involvent between them taking place were its got to stage child doesn't even want go bak down nr house I've offered...

End of a freindship over our granddaughter who is young [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been in her life since she was born five years ago, my son is this child's father but her mother has hooked up with someone new... the new boyfriend's family has rather taken over in our grandchilds life and I didn't mind that until we started being told we couldn't have her...

View more questions Search